Re: -discovering your gear that sits on your board (TIMEBENDER)

question to all Timebender users:

1. Is the timebender similar to the DD20 mentioned before insofar as the
delays are the interesting thing, not the looper?
2. What about the looper?
3. Does the timebender do a proper varispeed (i.e. tape speed
change-kind) when you adjust the delay time while there's something
already in the delay?

       Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de