Fripp & Eno Live...

Thought this might be of interest to some people here.

Just got newsletter spam in from DGM Live (recording label), regarding
their
newest release.

> Fripp & Eno Live
> The New Year gets off to a great start with the release of Fripp & Eno's
> classic concert at the Olympia, Paris on 28th May 1975. Writing show
>notes for
> the download, Frippertronics expert Al Okada notes "For any fan of No
> Pussyfooting or Evening Star, this live recording is of epic
>significance,
> and...is now also comparable in audio quality, by synchronizing the most
> complete and best (by a mile) available live bootleg recording with Eno's
> stage tapes recently discovered." Listening to the tapes, Fripp himself
> observes that "The theme of Blue, the undeveloped KC piece of 1974 &
>recently
> referred to by John Wetton, informs the beginning soloing over Swastika
> Girls."
>
> This restored concert is presented in full and as a bonus, comes with the
> original test loops created for the Fripp and Eno tours. If youčre a fan
>of
> Fripp and Eno or Frippertronics then this show is a must-have!

Taken from Eno's actual stage tapes, it seems.  And the idea of making the
test loops available sounds particularly intriguing....

More details on the show and recording available at:

      http://www.dgmlive.com/archive.htm?artist=20&show=1340

I've gotten other Fripp downloads (Soundscapes) from these guys, and the
quality is usually pretty good, FWIW.

        --m.