Re: loop windowing in mobius

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 12:48 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
The idea was to get
something better than Loop Windowing on the EDP

This is blasphemy in my book!!!!

Your shuffle scripts are used by me very much, or at least the idea behind them, I have made some less random sounding ones that just rearrange stuff a bit, and one cool one tha kinda plays backwards...

So what we need now, is the ability to set variables and count how many times the same command is sent consecutively, so we can change the code on each press.

Completely Do-able I would say...

I think that Larsen guy should spend less time posting unshaven pictures of me on Facebook, and more time coding. !!
http://www.facebook.com/stenovetoft#!/photo.php?fbid=10150111445674524&set=at.10150111445349524.325326.666149523.570925068
--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com