From: Charles Zwicky <cazwicky@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: OT: RIP Mick Karn
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Bill,

When I originally posted this news here, I did so out of respect and deference to his contribution to music and art.

I don't think you should have changed it to "OT"..    Too many loopers involved in his career and  his composition style is quite loopy...

-Chuck

http://www.zmix.net

http://www.esession.com/ChuckZwicky

http://albumcredits.com/zmix