Re: Mobius Version 1.43 changes (was Re: another mobius question - anew one! - presets/parameters)

> First of all, a lot of users want (or need) forward compatibility.

I understand.  I did try to provide forward compatibility for most
things.  The track copy problem you are having is likely to be the
same upgrade bug that Simeon had.  The parameter name and values have
changed, the parameter name was being upgraded but the values weren't
I'm fixing that.

InsertMode I didn't bother upgrading because I honestly thought no one
used it.  What I forgot about was InsertMode=Sustain, which is
marginally useful.  I'll consider putting something like that back,
but it will probably be something like "Sustain Functions" with a
multi-valued list of the sustainable function names.  I have no
intention of putting back things like InsertMode=Replace though.  If
you want to change the meaning of a button, that's what Binding
Configurations are for.

> 2) strangely, on 1.42, your adapted script (with the wait last statements)
> behaved exactly the same as my original version without those adaptions

Thanks, I'll resurrect a version of 1.42 and try it.

Jeff