Non UNO Mac Editor... Anyone?

Has anyone tried tis..?
http://www.wabbitwanch.com/iFCB.html

I know anyone whos anyone, has already upgraded their FCB1010s to the UNO chip, but I Havent... the main reason for me was, A) I didnt have a PC, and the software editor was PC only.. and b) I didnt find it too hard to program, and hardly used any pedals... 10 max.

Now with software, I find myself needed to program FCB much more often, and wondered if anyone has tried it... it doesnt break the bank, but cant waste the time if its crap...

Still saving up for Gordius... Not sure ill ever have the money tho... Just had the 5 yrs ols birthday... Cost me 5500 Kroner so far!!!! With presents and food and.... its not done yet.. still the "friends party" to go.. Jeez its like an Indian Wedding! 3 days of Festivities!!! I kid you not... Day 1 ) Nice familly dinner...+ presents Day2 ) Kindergaten Visit, 10 kids wreck the house... then on Sunday coming its Day 3) His freinds, and their parents... thats 11 more kids.. AND their fucking parents!!! How much is Pizza, Fizzy drinks, and sushi for potentially 20 adults gonna cost???? Jeez... I could have bought 2 Gordius Pedals...

Ironic thing is, he really only wanted the Lego Castle... I think all the fuss irritated him...

oops sorry bout that.. rant over... love him to bits..

Mark

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com