Re: RC-50 and sucking at syncing and some sucky customer serviceto boot

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, PIM Contact wrote:
> Hello Folks,
>
> Posting here for the first time...  I was compelled to after I spent
> several days trying to get my new Boss RC-50 to sync reliably.
Sorry you are having problems with your RC-50.  Wish I had a solution
but I don't.
I've heard a lot about that problem however.  You might want to research
back through
the archives about discussions about the RC-50 and midi sync problems
and solutions.
I don't own one so I don't know.

The only good news is that the LP-2 Mini Looper is being debuted at NAMM
and will have robust MIDI I/O and at an amazing street price of $300.

rick walker