someone please help me subscribe

it was said "that when listening to the music of KLOBUCHAR, you would
pray for more ears!"
this is true of LD.....so many good topics floating around, NAMM,
reviews, tons of GOOD STUFF.....
i would like to have several subscriptions.....:).....a thought: let's
say you have 100
loopers living all over the planet.....that means there are 100
bathrooms, 100 kitchens, 100 rents,
100 food bills, etc etc.....now that's a lot of duplication and waste
of resources not to mention, lack
of support.....in the way back, i spent 5 years living and studying in
a CARMELITE MONASTERY.....
yes, there will be a movie about this.....but, that ingrained within me
a sense of community and
leaving there and blasting into the world (1965) of HIPPIE COMMUNES, i
have always liked and benefited
by living with others.....remember, you can only be in one room at a
time.....LD is like that, a supportive
community, and being as agoraphobic and zenophobic as i now am, i
thankfully look forward, daily, to the posts.....
so.....who is going to hit the lottery and lead all of the
LOOPERKINDERN to the LOOPASTERY on
LOOPER ISLAND.....we got to act fast because even FORD will be coming
out with a looper.....
then everyone will be a looper!.....what is the NEXT BIG THING?