Re: Backing tracks: A confession

Medford, OR.

Sometimes called Deadford (or Dreadford), Oregon (neither one in
reference to an defunct rock band or a reagge hairstyle)

Occasionally also reffered to as Mediocreville, Mudburg, or Mid-fraud*,
Oregon

[*For all the local good-ole-boy politicians and conmen (or am I being
redundant?).]

Nothing good ever happens in Meford.

Ted