Re: Mothership of MIDI controllers?

my main concern was with the little LCD screens. i don't think you'd be able to read those very well, especially under bright lights. i think if they had LED's they'd be much better. i also don't like the physical size of it. i think it's way bigger than it needs to be. apart from that, it looks good, with a nice feature set

sim