Re: M9/M13/HD500

Hi Louie

I'm such a novice in this field still... not much of a tip-giver...!

Do you have any diagram of your setup, or picture online?
Sounds interesting, your setup I mean. I'm thinking about adding a multi-effects-disaster-board to my setup, M9 or something similar.
I have Vocalist Live 3 -> feeding vocals and guitar through that to JamMan Stereo...
I use these kind of backing tracks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEg0rlZAPfc

Just basic foundations to build loops upon.

-Petri-