Re: OT: Double Bass Looping of Led Zeppelin's Kashmir (Mainstage+Mobius+Softstep)

Louie Angulo schrieb:
> awesome Todd!!!
> here is another devoted Led Zeppelin fan,this is the band that has
> ever since i first hear them opened my musical journey
> i sill love them.

So why didn't you tell us about the Led Zeppelin cover tracks you did
yourself in this context?
It's here: http://www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

"Dazed and Confused" (in a version which sounds like it was done by Mano
Negra), and another nice cover, "Helter Skelter" (with some RHCP
influences?)

          Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de