Re: Singing and Looping was OT: Double Bass Looping of Led Zeppelin

i was the guitar player who was forced by my brother who plays bass to
take the singer roll in our band because we could find one
i said no way i cant sing and the he said, "dont give that shit you
got no excuse,if Dylan and Lou Reed did it then you can too"
thats the beauty of rock n roll;-)
Luis