A modest proposal.

Dearest Looping Brethren,

Daniel Harris of Boston, MA (USA) here. Aside from my looping love and linguistic allegiances, I am also an active artist-for-hire on the Boston scene. I typically do concert posters but have also done t-shirt designs, album art, stickers and buttons.

I'm easy to work with, accommodating and incredibly serious about the work I do.

Here are links to work some I've done...

Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/danielharris

Concert posters: http://theanorexicfoodcritic.blogspot.com/2010/10/does-your-band-need-show-poster.html

Album art: http://www.myspace.com/danielhmusic/photos/albums/album/1987835#mssrc=SitesPhotos_SP_AlbumCover_ViewAlbum

If you're looking for art for your band, project or even your walls, please drop me a line!

best,
Daniel
www.danielharris.bandcamp.com