Re: syncronizing rhythm software (mobius as master)

ok,so you are saying IDrum could be slave synced to mobius master,and
since mobius cannot be a host,therefore using something like LoopBE
and this would be a stable setup,doing midi start stop,mute midi
start,realign etc.even when changing speed in mobius ?
because the EDP and a drum machine are rock solid synced this way and
this is my ultimate goal,but now using software only.
Jeff you are welcome to jump in on this one!
thanx
Luis