Re: syncronizing rhythm software (mobius as master)

just to jump in here quickly - i use mobius hosted in bidule and send clock from mobius back to bidule via the iac bus (internal midi router for macs). i have all my plugins and two beatboxes (reaktor ensembles) in my bidule layout, synced to this clock (via the clock to sync bidule) and it's really solid.

sim

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 6:58 PM, Louie Angulo