Rick's percussion post

Rick et al,

I just wanted to say again thanks for taking time, time is all we really
have, taking time to write such a good post about percussion and how it
might relate to static percussion loops in looping.

In building live song track, the way I mostly loop, I can either record
short two or four measure grooves or play them in my mini vdrum setup, and
since your post been thinking and listening closer and I noticed that if I
just record my mediocre live drumming, it is a weird combination of having
a drum groove thats not perfect but gets repeated perfectly, it is really
cool hadnt thought of that but it really makes for a much better feel on
the overall song.

Ya'll other genuises, thanks too. Soon I'll be brave enough to show yall a
loop song!!!

Andy the O