Re: alternatives to rhythm sequencers software

Hi Bill,
yes this is the way ive done it in the past,however having the drum
box separate fro the loopers mix is cool,i can reverse the EDPS loop
while the machine goes forward,i can process the machine
separately,fade it out while the loops are running,do the cool midi
mute start etc.
the EDP is awesome and perfectly tight,i have no problems with that,my
point here is trying to do this all with software and upon comparing
it,hardware is still the tightest when doing  sponatenus loops EDP
start,stop reverse,unrounded multiply,replace etc. i just set the EDP
to "user start" and i can do all that crazy shit while i pause the
drumbox and waits for me to restart it,then i can just multiply,do
glitchy loops,replace,unround,then while the edp loop is running
change a preset on the drumbox with a different groove and boom
restart it, way fun baby!
then sometimes if i want i resample the drum grooves from the
adrenalinn or from the loaded drum grooves on my digitech into the
EDP,and i can even stretch the tempo of the samples on it,thats a
great feature on the jamman!
After messing with both i made a decision,for this stuff ill stay with
hardware,for non midi sync stuff or traveling ill use mobius.
cant always get what u want
cheers
Luis