Re: VERY OT: A humble request about Dropbox.

done.

nifty app too.

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 5:27 AM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:
Sorry for the OT, Im really in need of some help and FAST!

CLICK HERE!!
http://db.tt/nxXIDRB

Oh sorry, maybe I should explain?
As some of you know I am building a computer game in my spare time. Partly as a learning exercise (3D, programming etc) partly as Art, and partly cos I think I have a pretty neat idea.

Well, my partner in crime in this endeavor is my business partner from 22 years ago. We had a very odd film company together, the only thing of note was and few pop promos and some of the first ever MTV idents (remember the one with an icy MTV logo melting backwards on a cooker? No.. oh well ) anyhow he moved to Japan about 10 years ago, andx I moved to Norway.
We have not seen each other since, except via Skype.

Now our game which is called "Aunty - A metaphysical Mystery" is being produced using some free space at Dropbox. This is Ideal for us as it is automatically backing up what we do, we can both work on the same project (albeit a slightly quirky thing will happen if we work on exactly the same file, but it aint no disaster). It really is a FANTASTIC system.

However, my free space has run out, and we are working towards a pretty heavy build this weekend.
I can get MORE free space if I turn people onto the system and they sign up for it, and d/l the software.

SO... PLEASE... PRETTY PLEASE.. WITH CHERRYS AND ICE-CREAM...
If you are NOT using Dropbox, can you sign up now, by first clicking this link... and I will get an extra 500mb per sign-up.

http://db.tt/nxXIDRB

Now Im sure that many of you are already using Dropbox, it really is amazing, for those of you that aint.. give it a go.. please??? I kow that this is NOT the first time I have made this plea on LD, and Im sorry, but now Im desperate!

Mark

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com