Re: Beginning Looper Seeking Advice

Hi John, cool rig idea. I do exactly what you have described with an Looperlative LP1, a midibuddy pedal, a novation work surface with two octave keyboard and a small mixer.

If you go that route I can send you my setups too and that will save you about two years work!!

Andy Owens
1-800-AndyOwens
Sent from my iPhone
So the typing might not be my best!