WTT: Moog Voyager Electric Blue Kybd for Voyager RME

Title sez it,

I've got a gorgeous Moog Voyager Electric Blue Edition keyboard with 3.X
OS 100% working and cosmetically beautiful. Stunning really.

I'm considering trading it for the Rack mount Edition Voyager. I love the
sounds but quite frankly this keyboard is so gorgeous I never dare take it
out live and I think I'd be just as happy with a RME. I will miss the
touch surface which is the wolf's balls and the extra in/outs but I'm
willing to sacrifice some to get something more portable.

I live in Phila Pa so the trade would have to be US only and preferably a
meet up or face to face but I'm open to figuring out a way to do it with
shipping as well.

Obviously the deal would be a RME plus cash for the Electric Blue since
the keyboard is $1K more new but I'm open to listening to offers and
making this easier (ie: drop off here in phila, cash or no paypal fees,
etc etc) will also be taken into consideration.

I have references going back to the mid 90s on and off this list, eb*y,
and the 'net in general. If you've ever wanted to trade from a RME to a
Voyager keyboard I'm your guy and now is your time :)

Thanks for reading. Any questions please email me!

D_

--
     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com

      Music and More at the Mothership:
    Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com