Re: PLEASE EDIT YOUR REPLIES! 8 Daily Digests today

Thanks for the info, Rick.  It hadn't even occured to me that there was such a problem.  Now I know!

Just a suggestion for anyone out there: Gmail works brilliantly with this list (and other lists).  Gmail organizes e-mails into conversation threads. For example, if there are 500 replies to a thread called "The EDP and the Looperlative and me" instead of getting 500 separate e-mails floating in your inbox, Gmail will organize those e-mails into one "conversation thread" and put a "500" next to it.  It's super slick!

Inbox screenshot: http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff134/hartattack72/untitled.jpg

View of a conversation: http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff134/hartattack72/untitled2.jpg

Adam