Re: yet more Joy of quantize replace

Per sez:

 The EDP also introduced "Substitute" that I think does it in
a more useful way; waiting to the next loop round

 to get that kind of response  I use quantize replace+original so that the edit appears on the next cycle. Again the trick to getting this EDP-like performance is to double command on a preset, so if for example I write two commands of quantize replace+ original on a midi foot controller preset switch, I press the switch once and the next time the loop cycles I'll hear what i added, with the Looperlative LP-1 you can set quantize replace from a factor of 1, which would replace the entire loop length to a factor of 128, which would divide the loop up in to 128 little teeny pieces. I usually stick to the lower values unless i really want to get glitchy. I was using a factor of 16 for this improv.
 Bill