Re: request for the list. a free reverb vst for mac?

Todd,

I was going to suggest TC Electronics M30 Reverb VST - which they were
giving away for free not too long ago.

But I see at the link <http://www.tcelectronic.com/freetcreverb.asp>
that the giveaway program has expired already.

It's not a bad little reverb (not too CPU hungry) and even at $39
would be something I would recommend if I had it to do all over again.

At present, I don't know of any other free verbs.

Ted