COME JOIN PLUGINS.tribe.net to help compile a list of freeware plugs was request for the list. a free reverb vst for mac?

A few years back I started a tribe at Tribe.net called
'Audio Plugin Junkies Annonymous'  that was designed, specifically,
to ferret out free ware and shareware plugins on all operating systems.
There are 768 people in that tribe but it has gone dormant for some time.

If you go back to the first archived posts there, there are many threads
with
tons of links to freeware plugs.   The ones I'm posting here are old
and, undoubtedly
out of date, but some of my oldest VST instruments still work on all my
operating
systems (at least in PC world) so these can be relevant.  At the bottom
of this post
are several threads that can be useful for lovers of freeware VST
instruments.

But first:

It strikes me that we might put some energy in and kick start this tribe
once
again.

So,  here's an invite to join AUDIO PLUGIN JUNKIES ANNONYMOUS at Tribe.net

http://PLUGINS.tribe.net/

yours,   rick walker

ps

and a list of plugins that have already been archived:

LIST OF FREEWARE SITES
http://PLUGINS.tribe.net/thread/f958c2a3-3d42-4c56-98bb-7e2d8ebe08a8

FREE FREE FREE
http://PLUGINS.tribe.net/thread/ab413bc4-d098-4090-8780-aeb08bfdff5d

FREEWARE DISTORTION PLUGINS
http://PLUGINS.tribe.net/thread/816325e1-1459-4425-b28e-eb9a04a2ea5f

FREEWARE GLITCH PLUGINS
http://PLUGINS.tribe.net/thread/0cc36c0d-3552-40a5-aaef-d9e2a5daca91

FREE SYNTH VSTis (Mark Sottilaro started this thread)
http://PLUGINS.tribe.net/thread/e87970b3-bf3a-4cb6-8597-c8d16957d493

LIST OF LOOPING PLUGINS (Krispen Hartung compiled this list from L.D.
posts)
http://PLUGINS.tribe.net/thread/2e3279d2-a141-4529-8d7c-ebd4efdcca6d