Re: Ping Pong delay on Fireworx

ahh sorry - i assumed the delay blocks were the same as in the tc g-force.

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 12:48 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:
...except there aint a quad tap (on my machine at least!)

Theres stereo, dual (that feel should be able to do it cos it has this cross feedback thing) a dual three tap (very complicated one with TWO sets of 3 taps... maybe if I muted all but on in each.. sure i trid that too)  a one tap and a SIX tap, no quad tap...

With setting a BIT like you suggested but using the six tap, I CAN get one delay left one right, but then the start being center again...