Re: Ping Pong delay on Fireworx

Oh.. I think I might have been misleading.. I DO love the tap delays on the Fireworx... its just that right now, I NEED one of those totally classic PING PONG delays... preferably set a quarter beat and bingo every feedback will bounce left and right... just cant do it.. of course Im finding lotes of nice settings along the way.. wow the 6 tap gets totallty crazy (I love 4 fast taps and ONE really long tap that pops up now and again to force you into a playing style.. cool)

ping pong anyone?