Re: request for the list. a free reverb vst for mac?

Dreampoint's FreeVerb is, in fact, implemented (or available) in
Bidule ... looking at it just now ...

Plug for bidule: like a number of scriptable enviornments, bidule will
allow you to create mutiple, chained effects. PSP's PianoVerb, which
was already mentioned, is one such effect that works really well this
way ...

Best,

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin