Re: Radiohead Live Loopin' on Double Bass

Well, who doesnt ? :-D

A great piece, once again! the sound of double bass is so powerful and full in texture!

2011/2/5 Todd Matthews <gtmatthews@gmail.com>
I did a video of some loopin of Radiohead's No Surprises off of ok computer this morning. I still have a lot of issues to work out but this video take is as good as I can play it at this moment in time. Seems like every time I focus on the music I miss a footswitch or two I was supposed to hit at an important time or if I focus on hitting the footswitches at the right moment then I f' up the music making. I need another brain. A core 2 duo brain so I can multitask!

http://vimeo.com/19597693

-Todd Matthews

--
Petri Lahtinen