Re: Eleven Rack? Was: Eventide. Was: NOrd

well it certainly sounds great,somehow warmer to my ears on the crunch
sounds as the Ultra FX but online is hard to tell
I havent bought a multi effector since i sold my GP100(though i did
have the GT10 for a while) and decided better to go back to pedals and
amp and wait
But this one sounds like a real candy though
or maybe is the price difference to the AXE FX that sound delicious to my
ears
Luis