Re: What is the absolutely smallest drum-machine EVER!

Physically speaking is the qy 20 smaller than the qy 10? If so GREAT!!
Cos the qy10, is NEARLY small enough for my needs..

And @ Andy,

I think, from what you are saying, Gordius is just perfect too... I
intend getting one, its just a matter of cash right now...
Basically, if using the Gordius I would want to HOLD down a pedal
(latching would be OK too) and during the hold, deliver a stream of
pre-programmed midi notes. Not particularly complex just a bunch of
G2s in a row, or at most two note that repeat. Ideally they should be
spaced by a midi clock division, I understand that this would be
tricky cos it would involve looping back to Gordius a midi cable, and
that might make a loop, if Gordius did that anyway... does it? But
THAT is just icing on the cake... a stream of notes is enough... at
roughly 32nds or 64th... its just that I hav a technique of
occasionally hitting MANY undos in a row, and my original drum-machine
that I used for this is too big for the space in my rack for just this
tiny functionality.

Mark

--
mark francombe