Re: Bjork's Undo - Double Bass Live Loopin'

Thanks Adam. That couldn't have come at a better time. I've trying to do a
video for the next one to finish up this project and I've been completely
sucking ass. i just walked away feeling defeated but your words have given
me a boost to do what seems like Take #15,453,279 :)

In other news I gotta find a new way to trigger the softstep. I've been
mashing it with my big toe and it's freakin' killing me now.

Here goes nuffin,

Todd