Re: was Soft Step real feedback please Cumbus

Hiu all,

I had the mandolin version of the cümbüs for many years.

A sort of an 8-stringed, short-necked, mini-banjo with a tin pot body
and mando tuning.

It was terrible to try to keep in tune though.

I managed to make only one recording of it that ever made it to a CD.

I finally gave it away to a friend who is both an oud player and a
luthier - figuring that he could do something with it.

I should call him and see if he ever did.

Cheers,

Ted