Re: What is the absolutely smallest drum-machine EVER!

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 10:23 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:
> Just one extra Gordius command:-
> WaitForMidiNote
>
> The EDP is *always* putting out midi Notes at
> Beat
> Cycle
> Loop

Indeed.. Id forgotton those little blighters... caused me no end of
trubble once... then I used them

> that's already in place. (put the edp on ch 10 and feed the midi out to a
> drum machine)

Didn t get THIS bit... why exactly? The edp blips aret on ch 10 are
they? Or are you thinking that ch 10 is the usual drum machine
channel? What was the purpose of the drum-machine here?

> the Lg *could* respond to them, either in order to Quantise to any of
>those
> divisions, or to use it to wait for a starting point to run a synced
> and Quantised series of commands.

Right.. now you´re talking my talk daddy 'O (sorry.. dont know why I
said that...)

> Which, of course, will do exactly what you want, and more, (indeed..
>more.. velly velly interesting...)
> be easy enough to implement,
> ...and be useful for other applications.
>

> want?

Well.. let me see? Will there be more lights in my rig that flash in
time with the music?
Good.. then

Y E S..please.. no hurry though... still have to find a buyer for the
child...

mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com
www.ordoabkhao.com