Re: What is the absolutely Per?

Weird, I havent really read the Gordíus manual that closely, but whe I
read something pertaining to this (not sure it was exaclty this tho,
im not sutre that the manual is THAT up to date) I started imagining
some REALLY complex set-ups in FireworX where slowely over (and I was
imagining many minutes here) the CC/LFO sweep changes many parameters
at once (morphs) and then back again. The interesting thig here is
whether, as an improvising musician, one could "go with the flow" and
change your playing style, smoothly, like one does naturally ina band
or solo situation. Here I imagined it to be like when your band starts
going off in a new direction and you follow... except here  you would
have to follow your instrument, as it went its own way...
I think this is very interesting, especially if there were many
different destinations with your sound.

Further to this, I started to patch some really slow LFOs from my
Doepfer (I can get down to about 4 minutes) But I had trouble
converting the CV into midi, so the expreiment ended there... maybe I
try again...

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com