Re: Looping as a cure for insomnia

In watching that I had the idea that at the end of the gig, you could,
sign and sell/auction/donate/raffle/whatever the art produced.  Or,
you could take an email list and randomly select one of the names and
send it.  So many possibilities.  It would be an interesting one of a
kind piece from the gig for folks.

I wonder if other folks are doing that sort of thing.

Kevin

Oh yes, I enjoyed it quite a bit as well.

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos