OT: Midi linking inside Bidule: help needed

Sorry for the OT question, but I need to get ready asap with my work.

Those are my connections:
Kaoss Pad midi output > RME 400 audio interface, Input 1
Inside Bidule: RME400 midi input 1 > PC filter.
Now If I press one of the eight buttons on my KP, I can see each is
sending a PC midi message inside bidule.

Here, in bidule, I also have 4 audio players playing loops of different
lenght in loop mode. Each of that player is connected to a stereo mixer.

NOW, I want to mute a specific mixer track by pressing dedicated buttons
of my KP, but I haven't found a way....

I have tried using midi learn and "parameters linking"..., but it
definitively doesn't work.

I've also tried remapping PC in Note message and in CC....nothing !
It looks like bidule internal linking doesn't listen to that midi messages.

Anyone tried that ?
Thanks

-Fabio
www.eterogeneo.com