Re: New controllers

Anthony,

Though not a new company at all, EoWave at <http://www.eowave.com/>
has been producing a wide variety of products like that for quite a
while.

I am using one of their devices in my new laptop setup, not a body
controller actually, just a USB hub that accepts 4 EV-5 plugs directly.

But they do have all sorts of novel motion-sensor-to-MIDI and light-
sensor-to-MIDI and whatever-sensor-to-MIDI systems on offer.

If you wanted to get yourself a jumpsuit and cover it in detectors and
sensors of various kinds, they would have the stuff to make it happen.

But it's not cheap, mind you . . .

Best,

Ted