US loopers - help

Hey everyone,

I'm about to embark on my next cross Canada tour (my 5th one in the last
year and a half), but I'll be traipsing through the US, going from
Detroit, MI to Austin, TX, then to San Francisco, CA, then north to
Seattle, WA before continuing my tour in Vancouver.

I just wanted to see if there were any likeminded music types that would
be interested in meeting up for a bite to eat anywhere along that route
(my gf and I will be taking 3 weeks to travel that distance), helping us
sightsee, or even offering a couch for us to crash on. I'm really familiar
with Canada by now, but still have no clue about the US. Plus it'd be good
fun to see it from the perspective of someone that shares similar
interests!

Drop me a line, and hopefully I'll see some of you on the road!

--
Jean-Paul De Roover
www.jeanpaulderoover.com

Check out the brand new video for "You"!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7QnxUgGQPc