From: Jean-Paul De Roover <j.de.roover@gmail.com>
Subject: US loopers - help
To: "Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Date: Monday, February 21, 2011, 10:22 PM

Hey everyone,

I'm about to embark on my next cross Canada tour (my 5th one in the last year and a half), but I'll be traipsing through the US, going from Detroit, MI to Austin, TX, then to San Francisco, CA, then north to Seattle, WA before continuing my tour in Vancouver.

I just wanted to see if there were any likeminded music types that would be interested in meeting up for a bite to eat anywhere along that route (my gf and I will be taking 3 weeks to travel that distance), helping us sightsee, or even offering a couch for us to crash on. I'm really familiar with Canada by now, but still have no clue about the US. Plus it'd be good fun to see it from the perspective of someone that shares similar interests!

Drop me a line, and hopefully I'll see some of you on the road!

--
Jean-Paul De Roover
www.jeanpaulderoover.com

Check out the brand new video for "You"!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7QnxUgGQPc