Re: 2045: The Year Man Becomes Immortal

Is there any evidence that Terrence's habit led directly to the brain
cancer?  Just asking.  And as far as Ayahuasca goes, there seems to be
some decent anecdotal evidence that it has 'cured' several people of
their cancers.  It is after all considered a very powerful healing
medicine and hasn't caused any such illness in its users that I'm
aware of.

Not that I'm saying you should or anything like that, I'd like to see
you continue your work here for a long time as well.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos