Re: 2045: The Year Man Becomes Immortal

I had no idea you went through any of this, Per.  You're a strong man.  not that I couldn't have surmised that anyway, but you haven't skipped a beat.

unless it was with a 'replace', but I'd never have known.

Such good news.  renewed good health to you!

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 6:36 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:
Wow... is that happening tomorrow Per...?
After talking to you at y2Kx about it, and my recent experiences, I kinda knew that you would getting that final bit of your treatment anyday now, was gonna ask you off list how it was going...

>> "default-mode-minus-30-cm"

 ...dont hurry that first wonderful nice big poo... oops did I say that out loud..?

Really good luck mate, my best wishes and love to ya...

MArk

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 10:07 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 9:43 PM, Daniel Thomas <danielthomas4@mac.com> wrote:
> Were it not for this truly great news concerning Per's health... this thread would probably have invoked an unsubscribe from me.
>
> :)

Thanks! Glad to hear that, Thomas. :-)  I won't become immortal but at
this moment it feels damn close... at dawn, 5:30 AM, I will walk in -5
(man, that's Fahrenheit!) for an hour to the surgery hospital and have
my intestines reconnected into "default-mode-minus-30-cm" (just did 7
months on Ileo Stoma - not all bad, but boring in the long run).
Bringing as many Apple products I can carry; iphone, 2 Jona Gold, 2
Golden Delicious, Macbook.... gonna be a snob working wireless from
the hospital as I will have to stay a couple of days for observation.

Per

--
• Outerborough, my debut double CD set soon available on iTunes, and is released on INNOVA Recordings on March 24th.  The CD Release party is scheduled for March 16th at ISSUE Project Room.  I'd be delighted to have you there.

• also, don't forget the double bill at Le Poisson Rouge with Cellist Zoe Keating on March 6th!  first show sold out, tix still available for the newly added show.

http://toddreynolds.com
http://twitter.com/digifiddler
http://myspace.com/toddreynoldsmusic
http://blog.toddreynolds.com