Re: Is me Judy from loopers-delight

Dear Judy, first of all, Wow!,  I'm deeply flattered by your letter,
and I think I speak for every member of this list, when I say thanks
for the solicitation, its not often that I'm propositioned by a
complete stranger, particularly one as young and attractive as
yourself. though there are many attractive suitors on this list, I
have to say that I'm probably the best choice out of all them. Why?
well, to quote a famous hip hop tune,  I have "a body like Arnold with
a Denzel face", not to mention the fact that my receding hairline
suggests a high level of testosterone, if you catch my drift.  Ok  I
hope we can connect soon, but please please contact me off list.
  Thanks
  Bill