Re: Is me Judy from loopers-delight

Judy, dont let these loopers guys fool you with all their talk of
testosterone and great bods, remember they are loopers, which means they
just do the same things, over and over and over and over again, and to do
this they utilize all kinds of artificial tools and gimmicks, which I am
sure a sweet girl like you is not into, me on the other hand, I am an
organic  bluegrass banjo player and remember, banjo players have faster
fingers!!!

Andy o