Re: Olivia (why do they do this?)

It's my bet that all these emails come from guys, not girls, just attempting to drive traffic to specific sites for ad-revenue.  It's been fun knocking about some jokes starting with Rick's new girlfriend Judy, but really, these 'guys' or this 'bot' might get fed with our repostings.  But then again that might be a total american conspiracy theorist point of view, lol.

I got this one too.  It ain't no girl, not that that matters.

All the best to you, Petri.  May these folks lose interest in our list soon.

T.