Re: midi looping, synths, and kaossilators

In software, there Are some options, and the big arp thread from a few
months ago threw me some stuff, I'm testing out Kontakt 4 within mulch
and bidule, but the fiddlyness of complex setups on software bores me,
(and throws up many issues, one of which is CPU) K4 has a basic, but
cool arp. But... It's heavy shit, and I'm sure as hell not basing a
live set on it. Without fail, my software setups, NEVER work without
some restarting, some visiting the midi set-up app, some checking with
midi monitor, and some settings checking!!! The software solution has
to be KISS.

My hardware rack however is another story, and is currently in it's
Nth iteration, Based on 4 hardware loopers, a synth, and various
mangling weapons...Tis a thing if joy! And now I'm working out, I'll
soon be able to lift it into the car!!!

Mark

Sent from my (advertisement removed)