Elektron Octatrack: is someone considering it?

Hi folks

I didn't see any recent discussion about the Elektron Octatrack here, a
part the long polemic about the commercial, tough it is a month now that
it is on the market.

The hype about it is pretty high. On the other hand for what I see on the
Elektron users forum the first software release seems very buggy, but I
guess that this is pretty normal for something so deep/complicated
I wrote to the Elektron guys and they told me that the Midi control
implementation will be available in april, while the looper machine is "a
little beyond that date". (Doing that in april means probably that they
will not miss the Frankfurt MusikMesse without showing it debugged and
midi-controled)

I am really thoughtful: the learning curve seems very steep. On the other
hand the promises (we don't have much more then promises actually) are
big: " The Octatrack can function like a looper. The only difference is
that it will be much more powerful than your average looping device.
Dedicated looper machines will be implemented in coming OS updates."

On The Gear Page there is a long detailed discussion and even David Torn
has showed proactive interest...

Did anybody here already try it?

Are you digging/waiting it?