Re: Re: midi looping, synths, and kaossilators

a stand alone looper then.

Antony

From: Lasse juul Kolding <dubbilan@gmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Wed, March 2, 2011 4:19:42 PM
Subject: Re: Re: midi looping, synths, and kaossilators

MFL looks quite fun, but still limited in many ways compared to what you can do inside Max. The midi looper part is mostly - or at least made extra - interesting due to the way it's built into a larger setup dealing with some kind of live meta-sequencing/looping - have no idea what to call it!
So far I couldn't see any way of getting these modules to talk to each other within a MFL environment, but maybe I'll find a solution. Otherwise, I'm seriously thinking about brushing up on c++ and rewriting the whole thing once the prototype is done... this, off course will take time!
In any case, i will definitely post something, when something relevant is there to post :)