OT Tasty freeze

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Eventide Timefactor in the
discussion of  freeze and sample and hold.  I just took the plunge and
bought one to replace my dying DL-4, Holy shitsky!  I must have not
been paying attention when the virtues of this pedal were being
discussed. I like the fact that you can apply a hold function at
anytime with any delay algorithm, including reverse delay. I also like
the fact that once you have hit the hold button you can use tap tempo
to alter the loops length which can create some very interesting
artifacts. I have been eying the timefactor for a long time and
finally decided that it was time to stop pining for one and pull the
trigger.  i can't believe how good this thing sounds and I've only
scratched the surface. Now I understand what all the fuss was about.
  Bill