FS: Timefactor, M9 and Rang 3

I'm going to sell my Timefactor, M9 and Rang 3 and I thought I'd give
first dibs here before I Craigslist/Ebay them. All of these pedals are
freaking amazing if your into hardware looping and are in perfect
condition but I have velcro on the bottom so they attached to my
pedalboard. I could leave the velcro on or put the rubber feet back
depending on your setup.. I'm selling to finance some real nice recording
gear as I discussed earlier on LD and as much as I'd like to keep this rig
in case my laptop looping setup crashes and burns..... this is the only
way I'll make the recording gear purchases happen. I have the boxes,
manuals, etc.

250- Timefactor
250- M9
350 for the Boomerang

Paypal me at this email address and I'll ship them the same day. If I
don't hear anything here in the next couple days I'll go ahead toss em on
ebay.

-Todd Matthews